Friday 6 November 2009

Continuity pieces

Hi all

disappointment and pleasure - that sums up Thursday and Friday. One group has fully completed recording, with the others falling behind. All pieces have to be completed by Friday, else cause for concern notices will be logged and there is possibility of withdrawal from Media if coursework is not completed.

make sure all blogs are updated by the end of next Friday - have the following completed:
* tools for analysis
* discussion of 3 genres
* 4 textual analyses - each 400-500 wds long

I will be checking up on you all...

1 comment:

  1. HIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...........
    Can you check my work to see if there is enough words. I dont think i hav done 400/500 words on one movie...because i thought it was the opening scene not the whole movie....(IM CONFUSED)
    I have finished my recording on friday, itsss realllyyy goood :) :) even if i have to say myself :) :)

    ReplyDelete